A Fox and a Rabbit

A Fox was one day chasing a Rabbit for his next meal. No sooner Rabbit saw that Fox running towards him, he became alert and thought that if he don't run as much as he could his life will be ended right there. He didn't want to die. He wanted to live his life. So the Rabbit started running as much as he could. 

When the Fox saw the Rabbit running away, he also increased his speed to the maximum thinking that if he don't catch the Rabbit, he will remain hungry for yet another day. But as much as his desire for next meal burnt his speed couldn't measure up to catch the Rabbit.

When the Fox was completely exhausted and couldn't make even a step, he called up the Rabbit to come closer to him. He promised he won't prey. He just wanted to know secret of the Rabbit in successfully running away from him and that also by many strides despite appearing very impossible for a small animal like him.

"Ok sir, now please tell me why you were chasing me so much" said the Rabbit still panting. "I haven't eaten anything for lunch. I was so hungry. So I chased you. But I couldn't catch you. Why do you think so?"

"Sir, you're chasing me just for a meal but I was running away for my life. There is a difference," said the Rabbit. So the Fox accepted his defeat and scurried away from him.
First
0 Komentar